Has My AdBlue System Been Deleted?

No....I'm not suggesting that disconnecting the plug has removed it. More that it's been deactivated in the van's software somehow (googling suggests some nefarious garages are offering this), and the plug left disconnected to avoid tripping the EML. The fact i've not had to fill it up or had a warning of any kind, nor can access any info on the dash about how much range is left makes me think something funny is going on.
Sorry to jump on your old thread, but did you get to the bottom of it, because I have the same issue, no Adblue range on the cluster !

Sorry to jump on your old thread, but did you get to the bottom of it, because I have the same issue, no Adblue range on the cluster !
99.9% sure it's mapped out. With the adblue connector left unplugged on the rear of the tank I get no EML issues. I've down 25k miles now with no warnings or adblue data on the dash.

99.9% sure it's mapped out. With the adblue connector left unplugged on the rear of the tank I get no EML issues. I've down 25k miles now with no warnings or adblue data on the dash.
Thanks so much for getting back to me ! Pretty sure mine is too by the looks. My only concern is at MOT time, have you had any problems to date ?
Cheers,
Stu

Hello Sir, where did you find the plug to the tank?, I have the same as you, software deleted the Adblue but now gets the wengine warning due to the fact I just removed the fuses. My software guy asked me to remove the plug from the control unit. Guess that is the one you have unplugged. A picture perhaps as well?;)

@JOS Don't have time to get under the van at the minute, but the plug was a fairly big one and it was on the rear side of the tank (between fuel tank and adblue tank), either on the side or just on top of the tank.

Back