Morland Furniture Ply...bulk Buy.

Just wondering if there was any diy convertors out there interested in making a bulk buy on
Morland 15mm furniture ply direct from the factory in Welshpool (mid Wales).
Decent discounts to be had on 10-20 sheets. I require 3 in Hacienda Black, + 1 grey .
We can mix & match colours & finishes. Check out their website www.morland-uk.com/shop/vehicle-fit-out/lightweight-furniture-ply/morland-15mm-furniture-ply-hacienda-black.html
Probably only of use if you can collect direct from the factory... but let me know if any use.

I've used Morland successfully in the past and recently Autocraft at Staveley who supply similar timber at much the same price.

As you are up in North Wales Morland is probably your best supplier. They can also supply very thin ply for making side panels, I use this for high roof lining etc.

Rod

I've used Morland successfully in the past and recently Autocraft at Staveley who supply similar timber at much the same price.

As you are up in North Wales Morland is probably your best supplier. They can also supply very thin ply for making side panels, I use this for high roof lining etc.

Rod
Thanks Rod. Yes its a bit easier to factory collect from this end of the country. As said earlier just seeing if there is anybody else interested in a 'collective bargaining'
purchase ,to bring the costs down for the individuals like me !

Back