Mfd Oil Temp

.. scusa, non è questo l'argomento di questo thread, ma volevo chiederti: sulla mia Seat Leon quando tengo premuto il pulsante 00set sul cruscotto, compare la percentuale di carica, SOC, della batteria motore .... questo si può ottenere anche in California? ... Grazie
goeie vraag, ek sal belangstel om die uitslag hiervan te hoor.
En vra verskoning vir die taal ..

.. scusa, non è questo l'argomento di questo thread, ma volevo chiederti: sulla mia Seat Leon quando tengo premuto il pulsante 00set sul cruscotto, compare la percentuale di carica, SOC, della batteria motore .... questo si può ottenere anche in California? ... Grazie

I followed your advice, dear friends ... I bought Carista and I was inserted tester beams of the Beta version, now 5.5, magically the engine oil temperature (which had disappeared) and the quantity of fuel to be add in the tank (but this unfortunately does not work ..) ...
Hi alter, I have the same problem for 2 years in my Transporter.
If I get to know how to fix it, I will write to you.

Greets!

I followed your advice, dear friends ... I bought Carista and I was inserted tester beams of the Beta version, now 5.5, magically the engine oil temperature (which had disappeared)
Well, it seems that also VW has a solution for missing oil temperature in T6 dash.
Can be found as TPI 2047638/3 (released 21-Dec-2022).
Basically the TPI tells that ECU software update resolves also this issue (the update which has been available since October-2019)

*) TPI=Technical Product Information

1683572499253.png

Back