Mad mam and dad !!

Proberts

T6 Guru
Well, I've seen it all now. My mam and dad who are 81 and 82 have gone and bought a T4 auto sleeper. They had a tourer when I was a little kid and then had a static near Tenby for over 30 yrs but sold it about 4 years ago because it was too much for them ??? Im taking my dad to Haverford west in morning to pick it up. So if anyone is near that way tomorrow and see a bayleaf green behind a T4 auto sleeper, give him a wave. He's never had a VW before but I have warned him everyone will wave at them.

Well we picked it up. Dad drove it home with no issues, a total of 98 miles so looking good. Quite bad exhaust fumes in the cabin though so probably needs new manifold gasket. Definitely needs a good clay barring. You could strike a match on paintwork. It's also the petrol as well so hopefully will be good. Last owner had it 9 years and has all Mot's and receipts so we'll looked after in those 9 years. Let's hope they can enjoy it.

Well we picked it up. Dad drove it home with no issues, a total of 98 miles so looking good. Quite bad exhaust fumes in the cabin though so probably needs new manifold gasket. Definitely needs a good clay barring. You could strike a match on paintwork. It's also the petrol as well so hopefully will be good. Last owner had it 9 years and has all Mot's and receipts so we'll looked after in those 9 years. Let's hope they can enjoy it.
Good on your Ma & Pa…. I wish them all the best with the T4! :thumbsup:

Back