M-Tech Carlisle

Martin Gibson

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello all,thought id post a review/recommendation for a garage near where i live in Carlisle. I have now taken my van here on a number of occasions for various work doing and cant praise it highly enough. I have had the van serviced here,much cheaper than a main dealer and being Vw accredited,keeps all your warranty,service history intact and how it should be. Mike at M-Tech is a Vw fan himself and has his own van which he looks after in a way that not too many people do and is very knowledgeable when it comes to Vw's,Audi's,Seats and pretty much any other make of vehicle. He has carried out quite a bit of work on my van now including,servicing,fitting various items I've bought,like wheels,skirts,spoilers etc and has carried out quite a few electrical modifications,puddle lights,mirror indicators etc and the latest one was Genuine Vw Led headlights with self levelling system,seperate drl's and Led foglights which as usual he has made a very professional job of,all looks Oem as it should. Anyone in Cumbria or thereabouts wanting their van seviced or whatever should give him a try,you wont be disappointed

Back