Wanted Lwb Combi Panels I Can Use For Ply Templates

OllieGBR

VCDS user
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I believe I can use the OEM Combi panels as a template to make my own ply panels.

I have a 2016 LWB, willing to travel if required.

Might be too far to travel but my LWB Kombi has just been stripped out prior to conversion in Spalding Lincs. If the plywood panels are still there they're yours if you want them. Let me know and I'll call the convertor. I've already collected the seats and fittings but wasn't bothered about the rest.

Might be too far to travel but my LWB Kombi has just been stripped out prior to conversion in Spalding Lincs. If the plywood panels are still there they're yours if you want them. Let me know and I'll call the convertor. I've already collected the seats and fittings but wasn't bothered about the rest.
Thanks JSW, where are you based?

I'm in Kings Lynn but the plywood panels are at Knights custom conversions in Spalding. I can't guarantee they're still there or in one piece, but if you're interested I can contact Knights and ask? They were only taken out last week so good chance they're still about. I don't want anything for them but I know they're moving premises soon so they won't want them hanging around.

I'm in Kings Lynn but the plywood panels are at Knights custom conversions in Spalding. I can't guarantee they're still there or in one piece, but if you're interested I can contact Knights and ask? They were only taken out last week so good chance they're still about. I don't want anything for them but I know they're moving premises soon so they won't want them hanging around.
Yes please. I can collect them next week:)

Back