Wanted Full height rear quarter ply panels

Newcs

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

Looking for anyone in the north east that may have some full height rear qtr ply panels I can use as a template? Just checking before I go ahead and spend £100 online!

Happy to pay cash or beers! Need to have fixing holes in them.

don't think they're quite what you want but just in case, i have some Kombi panels going (in the skip) if you want them?
- i'm NW though...

don't think they're quite what you want but just in case, i have some Kombi panels going (in the skip) if you want them?
- i'm NW though...

Think they would have probably done the trick, it’s just to trace around so I can cut some out of ply. Sadly, just a bit too far away. Thanks for the thought though.

I've just removed my ply lining from my kombi which you're welcome to have. In Hartlepool too.

edit: Actually I take it you're after the OEM style panels rather than the ply lining protection? Happy for you to trace around them factory 'cardboard' ones though if that's any help? Although I'm away this weekend. Need to keep mine though until I sort out replacing mine with Ply ones.

Last edited:
I've just removed my ply lining from my kombi which you're welcome to have. In Hartlepool too.

edit: Actually I take it you're after the OEM style panels rather than the ply lining protection? Happy for you to trace around them factory 'cardboard' ones though if that's any help? Although I'm away this weekend. Need to keep mine though until I sort out replacing mine with Ply ones.
That would have been spot but just checked and about and hour and 20/30 mins away so probably just a bit far. Thanks for the offer though

Back