Lowered T32 T6 Still High At Rear

Marcuk03

hi all,

I’ve just lowered my t32 t6 transporter using the recommended 30mm vw springs
(so as not void the warranty)

But the rear looks much higher than the front , and as I understand it this is because of the engine weight on the front axle and the fact there’s currently no weight in the back.

So My questions is: can the rear be persuaded to settle a bit lower over time once weighted??

Thanks

hi all,

I’ve just lowered my t32 t6 transporter using the recommended 30mm vw springs
(so as not void the warranty)

But the rear looks much higher than the front , and as I understand it this is because of the engine weight on the front axle and the fact there’s currently no weight in the back.

So My questions is: can the rear be persuaded to settle a bit lower over time once weighted??

Thanks

My last cab had them on, with regards to warentee, if you replace whole suspension win B14 you have a ware tee with them, there is both left for be to cover, I hated the 30mm springs, it made me fall it with van and I sold it, I’ve bought a new one, now in b14’s it’s amazing and so comfy :)

What are the coil overs?

Is this damping for the springs?
To make it feel more like a cars handling

Full Replacement suspension inc springs and dampening, improves the ride and lowers, springs just shake your bones and make you van look nice, mine on 20 s, and better than original 17 s on standard suspension

7C4F9E21-7C53-44E0-9FA2-6AD90DE57FC6.jpeg

This sounds like the direction I need to be heading in then.

One thing that though, how much weight can you carry in the back once springs replaced and coil overs added??

The Van looks sweet btw

Ok thanks guys.

So regarding my original question.

Will my rear suspension settle down further once it’s weighted at the back a bit more often?

Currently I don’t have anything in the back apart from an exploria bed frame and that’s it.
so Occasionally sleep inside

Or do I need to get it lowered again ? And add coil overs? I just want the height to be the same as it looks at the front.

Ok thanks guys.

So regarding my original question.

Will my rear suspension settle down further once it’s weighted at the back a bit more often?

Currently I don’t have anything in the back apart from an exploria bed frame and that’s it.
so Occasionally sleep inside

Or do I need to get it lowered again ? And add coil overs? I just want the height to be the same as it looks at the front.

Well here's how mine looks on the same set up as you if it helps.
People often think it's lower than 30mm, but the colour gives the illusion of it looking a little lower than others, plus I have weight in the back of mine all the time.

20180330_141250-4.jpg

Back