Lower-dash 12v socket fuse location?

The cigarette lighter in the middle dash on my 2018 t6 shuttle has stopped working. I've checked the fuses under the gearstick and under the passenger seat and are all ok. Has anyone else come across this and found the fault/fix?.

Did you figure out what the issue was? I haven't checked my fuses yet as I am not sure which fuse to look for...

The fuses are all good. Had a multimeter on it and theres power to the fuse i think its the cigar lighter itself thats failed.
Did you figure out what the issue was? I haven't checked my fuses yet as I am not sure which fuse to look for...

Im having my head unit screen replaced on saturday so while its out im gonna see if its just become disconnected as it worked before. Fingers crossed.

Just like the one on the top dash, the middle dash cigarette lighter seems to be permanently on, is there a way to wire it up so it’s only on when ignition is on?
I am using it for the dash cam, perhaps I should be hooking it up directly to the fuse box instead?

Beyond my level of expertise that one im afraid but im sure someone on here will know.

I have a similar 12v issue and you've all just saved me so much time and swearing! Thank you

Hi Guys, I've managed to blow the fuse on my lower dash 12v socket. I don't appear to have the blue 15a fuse in the lower dash fuse box as illustrated in @Loz excellent diagram. Please see a photo of the fuses that I do have. Does anyone have an idea which one it might be, or is it likely to be in a different location. For reference my van is a Euro 5 Startline 2016 T28 with a camper conversion. Thanks. Nick

IMG_5575.jpeg

Back