Lowdown

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Evening all.

Was hoping someone may have contact details of 'Lowdown transporters'.
I have tried to make contact a couple of times via FB but to no avail.

Thanks.

I have had a look at them at the guys on the net and Facebook etc...... seem a bit of a tight group

Just some guys that lower transporters mate.. alittle like StanceUK etc..

Never heard of them either. I have a sheltered life.

speaking of low vans I saw Zipcodeuk's bus today which is the first time since he had the B14's put on it - good and low!

Yeah, B14's are great and have a booked for fitting 13th Apr but me wants Air.. never had it and want to give it a whirl.. but these guy are proving hard to get hold of..

Air sounds expensive, would I be right in my guess that it'd probably be around the same as a hilo roof?
Had air on a A6 allroad, although that only lifted it up not slammed it down.

I would love air, just because.... but its a step to far when it comes to cost for me so i will be slipping the B14s on low mode sooooon

Wish I could, but the boy damaged his boat a tad last weekend, so good old dad now needs to reach into his T6 fund to get that fixed.:notworthy::(:thumbsdown::cry:

@Fish. I'm one of the Lowdown guys....... They're a tough bunch and only the lowest vans get in. They don't lower vans themselves as a group but there are a few in the group that lower vans including airride. I'd suggest you contact those guys direct rather trying to contact the main group. Try Lowpro on FB on even their website. They are in Leeds. Plush Automotive in Leicester or JPL automotive in Basingstoke. Where abouts in the U.K. Are you?

Back