Loose panel below fuel filler.

Mr blue

T6 Pro
Hi all does anyone have the part number for the clips that hold the bottom of the panel on that’s underneath the fuel filler flap ? There’s two screws at the top and two push in clips at the bottom mine are broken and it rattles lol thanks

7AD5373D-F977-477E-8D9B-C02641CCA12E.jpeg

Remember to report back with the part number and photo;)

Did you find the part number for these clips? Mine have broken. Cheers
Sorry Leigh I didn’t get the part numbers I went into Vw and the parts guy showed me a picture and I pointed to the ones I wanted really simple, about a pound each I think

Sorry Leigh I didn’t get the part numbers I went into Vw and the parts guy showed me a picture and I pointed to the ones I wanted really simple, about a pound each I think
Found them item number 33 £.1.70 for two

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi guys,
The panel below my fuel filler is loose at the bottom where im pointing and also the screw that holds the filler cap is missing. So I'm presuming it's been taken off and the clips snapped.
Does anybody know what clips and screw/bolt I need? Also where to buy them.
Picture to follow.
Thanks guys.

15948376729223551233725933928035.jpg

15948376960586870951550628822830.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Scott6 , I had the same problem with the loose panel under the fuel filler. there are 2 plastic clips at the bottom of that panel that hold it in place.
If you go to a VW dealer their spare parts dept should stock them or get them for you. Tell them you want the plastic clips that hold the lower exterior panel on the B pillar. They werent hard to get. Good luck

The trim panel that sits below the fuel filler has come loose at the bottom, the top is secured by screws but the bottom is loose. It looks as though there should be retaining clips but these are missing

Does anyone know the part number. If so is there a supplier for these or do I need to do to the main dealer?

The trim panel that sits below the fuel filler has come loose at the bottom, the top is secured by screws but the bottom is loose. It looks as though there should be retaining clips but these are missing

Does anyone know the part number. If so is there a supplier for these or do I need to do to the main dealer?
When you have the OEM part number search online and see what pops up.

Back