Looking For Site

Dave F

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.
We are doing a 3 week road trip in the uk this year and are doing a couple of sites.
I’m looking for a site for a week that has plenty of water activity’s for me and my 12 year old. We aren’t experienced in much but love to try things like paddle boarding, surfing, we also like down hill biking , and off-road bike trails. We don’t won’t to go as far as Devon but are lookin for a bit of hut happy to travel Dorset or any suggestions of places.
We will be taking our caravan so would have to be a site that has hook up etc.
Cheers

Dave, the Caravan Club have a site called White Water Park at Tees Barrage, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 2QW
I think it does all you want and it not that far for you to go. Its not run by the CC so there may be somewhere you can stay other than the CC site.

Dave, the Caravan Club have a site called White Water Park at Tees Barrage, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 2QW
I think it does all you want and it not that far for you to go. Its not run by the CC so there may be somewhere you can stay other than the CC site.
Thank you for the recommendation I had a look and it dose look good but we are looking to head south just not as far as Devon area. But I think we will have a long weekend there this year. Cheers

Dave. Come down to The Isle Of Purbeck in Dorset. Great rides with nice pubs on route. Loads of campsites and surrounded by water.

Just had a look and it looks stunning.
My wife as already booked a week in the new forest so we will go there for the day. Thank you

Just had a look and it looks stunning.
My wife as already booked a week in the new forest so we will go there for the day. Thank you

Can recommend the beaches at Studland if you are in the area. Knoll Beach has the best cafe / toilets of the beaches on Studland. If you are NT members it's free to park all day as well. Car park is 20sec walk from the sand.
IMG_20190626_132257__01.jpg IMG_20190626_130323__01.jpg

Can recommend the beaches at Studland if you are in the area. Knoll Beach has the best cafe / toilets of the beaches on Studland. If you are NT members it's free to park all day as well. Car park is 20sec walk from the sand.
View attachment 46699 View attachment 46700
View attachment 46699 View attachment 46700
That’s another day trip sorted out we are members of the NT so happy days . Cheers

Back