Looking for a part number for LED sidebar lights

LambethBoy

204 DSG 4Motion
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
These LEDs are fitted in the genuine angled/trapezoid side bars from VW. I have a busted one and I’m looking to get it replaced but can’t seem to find anywhere that would list a part number and it’s not written on it anywhere.
Nothing on the internet comes close as a replacement.
Any ideas?
Tia.

image.jpg

I'm not sure if they are available seperatly.?

Weve had this before on here and the outcome at the time was that they were only available with the sidebars and not available as a seperate item.

No sure if anything has changed?

Fwiw....

I have these on my 2018 sportline (almost 5 years old) and they are still working perfectly...

So maybe they assumed the LED lamps were suitable for the lifetime of the sidebars and not made available as replacement parts?

Yes, mine are all working perfectly until I caught this one on a high curb. I’m just surprised at the fact that has it has a detachable connection it would not be available as a replacement part?
I currently have the soldering iron out! ;)

image.jpg

@LambethBoy did you manage to come up with a solution for the broken led? I’ve got one that’s out too, have been looking for a replacement for months

These LEDs are fitted in the genuine angled/trapezoid side bars from VW. I have a busted one and I’m looking to get it replaced but can’t seem to find anywhere that would list a part number and it’s not written on it anywhere.
Nothing on the internet comes close as a replacement.
Any ideas?
Tia.

View attachment 176008
Just on the off chance has anyone found the part number for these yet??

Just on the off chance has anyone found the part number for these yet??
No but I have been thinking of refitting with these. Just may be a bit too bright, could put a resistor in to turn the brightness down a little ;)
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £5.30 35% Off | Reversing radar design Car eagle eye LED day running light Auto Under Side Rear View Mirror Puddle light Car door Welcome lights

No but I have been thinking of refitting with these. Just may be a bit too bright, could put a resistor in to turn the brightness down a little ;)
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £5.30 35% Off | Reversing radar design Car eagle eye LED day running light Auto Under Side Rear View Mirror Puddle light Car door Welcome lights
They look perfect, about to order them. I’ve tried my mates in TPS and they’ve contact Part Tech Support with no joy, worth a try. Cheers..

They look perfect, about to order them. I’ve tried my mates in TPS and they’ve contact Part Tech Support with no joy, worth a try. Cheers..
Let me know how you get on, I think the holes may need to be drilled out slightly larger with a step drill, and I was a little worried that the clips might not hold them in place securely so let me know buddy :thumbsup:

Back