Location of screen wash bottle

Glennpea123

T6 Pro
Morning all, I have a leak and need to access screen wash bottle on my T6, where is location please and is it easy to get to?
Many thanks

To really get full access to it you need the bumper off. Here’s a pic of my van when I was doing some work on the front end. In this pic it’s the large white plastic bottle behind where the bumper would be on the passenger side. If your van has LED lights from the factory with headlight washers then the bottle might be black.

664B794B-6176-4A91-9750-118962615EDF.jpeg

Last edited:
I've changed mine for one with a level sensor on it. You have to remove the bumper to change it, although you can access the pump by the wheel arch.

For reference, my new bottle (from a scrappy) had a headlight washer pump and was still white. It was also slightly larger in volume than the standard bottle that came on my highline.

OP - Start by pulling back the wheel arch and taking a look. The chances are the pump has dislodged and has come out causing a leak.

found the leak on 1 of the delivering lines and luckily it was close to pump so just had enough to reach,,,, trouble is I've created another leak when pulling pump out,,,,does the bottom of the pump and bottle housing have to clip in somehow? the seep is coming from that seal somewhere,,,,or have i broke something?:eek:

The pump just pushes into the bottle and held in place by a feature moulded in the tank. There are no clips, you just push it in as far as it goes.

The seal should stay in the bottle when the pump is removed. If it came out with the pump, just remove the seal off the end of the pump and insert it into the tank.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I’ve just been searching for a solution to my problem and came across this thread. I’ve just changed the pump and in the process I think I managed to somehow push the seal into the tank. Now when I push the new pump in, the washer fluid just leaks out. Glennpea123 did you manage to find your seal or did you have to get a new one. If so, what did you get?

Back