For Sale CTEK D250SE Dual 20amp DC-DC Charger / Split Charger For Van Conversion

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
Found - not me selling this - but might help someone that wants one.

CTEK D250SE Dual 20amp DC-DC Charger / Split Charger For Van Conversion

1659887367251.png

CTEK D250SE Dual 20amp DC-DC Charger / Split Charger For Van Conversion. Installed into van conversion and used for one short trip before we had to sell the van. Perfect working condition, no issues whatsoever and really simple to install to any vehicle with any alternator type. Charger comes with the fuses but you will need to get new wires for installation as I don’t want to sell cables which have been modified and used.
Product description:
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SE can draw its power from smart alternators and other DC sources, making it the ideal charger for vehicles that don’t have access to a mains power supply. Its dual input capability means it can draw power from solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, MF, Gel, AGM. EFB and Ca/Ca.
The D250SE uses patented technology so it’s safe for you and your vehicle’s electronics. It’s also IP65 classified (splash and dust proof, and suitable for outdoor use).

Back