Leds Stopped Working

Lawce

Construction Site Manager
T6 Pro
I am looking for some help, my leds fitted in the lower front grille stopped working on Tuesday, I have flicked out the two grille ends and checked all the wiring back to the control unit and relays all seems ok but I cannot find any fuse. I have looked in the fuse box below the gear stick and cannot see anything. When I spoke to Vanstyle they forwarded me to travelin lite who told me it sounds like a fuse as the headlights are still working ok but I cannot find one in line? Anyone? I have had half the dash apart today and still can't see anything ☹️

Check your headlight range adjustment, move the dial and see if the headlights move
My guess would be fuse SC30 but if that was the problem I would expect you to see more issues than only the DRLs ??

IMG_0838.JPG IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG Hi @Pauly the headlights work fine and I still cannot see how they are connected through a fuse? They are wired straight from the headlight and earthed and then straight to the control unit as shown in the photos, relay maybe?

Back