For Sale LED tailgate tail-lamps. £175

Texxaco

T6 T32 204 DSG on SoLow 3H Air remapped to 257PS
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Afternoon everyone,

I have recently swapped out my OEM VW tailgate LED lights hence they are now up for sale.

In super nick, looking for £175 for the pair, collection only.

Images can be posted if needed

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone,

I have recently swapped out my OEM VW tailgate LED lights hence they are now up for sale.

In super nick, looking for £175 for the pair, collection only.

Images can be posted if needed
Have you got pictures of the lights?

Are they just plug and play?
My current tailgate rears are ok but noticed since buying the van one has a slight chip/defect so would be great get it replaced.

My current tailgate rears are ok but noticed since buying the van one has a slight chip/defect so would be great get it replaced.
So long a you have LED rear lights already they are plug and play.

If you currently have standard halogen lights then you will need to swap the existing wiring plugs to swap to LED

I do, feel free to pm me I can do plugs etc and printed instructions if required

Hey @cossie are you still interested in these?

They will but not seen anyone do it yet, will probably give you a bulb warning on the dash that would need vcds to clear/program out

I don’t think I could mate, I would never sell be able to sell the spare one.

Back