For Sale Sportline LED Sidebars

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
I have managed to acquire a few sets of T6 SWB illuminated sidebars, these are the genuine VW units that have not been available for some time now and are identical to the normal T6 trapezoid bars but with added illumination, i currently have 6 sets (1 set provisionally sold and i will prob fit one set on my van) and unsure if/when we can get anymore so at the moment theres 4 sets up for grabs, when they are gone they are gone !

The price is £410 delivered

If you are interested in a set then please drop me a pm

led sidebars1.jpg led.jpg side_bars_with_puddle_lights.jpg transporter_kombi_sportline_hero.jpg

Yes still available, I will send you a pm and can get it sorted if you want a set

Yes I have managed to get another couple sets, will send you a pm

I have managed to acquire a few sets of T6 SWB illuminated sidebars, these are the genuine VW units that have not been available for some time now and are identical to the normal T6 trapezoid bars but with added illumination, i currently have 6 sets (1 set provisionally sold and i will prob fit one set on my van) and unsure if/when we can get anymore so at the moment theres 4 sets up for grabs, when they are gone they are gone !

View attachment 32038 View attachment 32039 View attachment 32040 View attachment 32041

Morning....new to forum and just got T6....do you have any left...and happy new year.... dean

View attachment 32038 View attachment 32039 View attachment 32040 View attachment 32041
Can I still purchase these side bars please?

Back