Laser Lamps R750 - Alternative Mounting Solution

They look so much better than in the upper grille, although driving lights need to be as high as possible for the best range.

They are superb lights, but at the usual retain price?
Interesting point about the height of the lights; I wonder with the flatter more technical focus of the LED lamps, if the positioning is less important??? just a thought?

I mate of mine has just finished a rebuild on an early 1990's Pug 205GTI 1600cc; he really struggled to find a replacement rear parcel shelf that didn't have 2 bloody great big holes cut out of it;)

Good old Edd China got one from a lesser model and painted in satin black. I bet that knocked off a good few concourse points.

Oh, I don't doubt they work very very well; and look great on the picture above in an "Off-Road" context
it's just for my Vel Exec with its chrome trims and more" Urban" look, they won't integrate the same visually imo.

Oh, I don't doubt they work very very well; and look great on the picture above in an "Off-Road" context
it's just for my Vel Exec with its chrome trims and more" Urban" look, they won't integrate the same visually imo.

If you do decide to go gloss black grille let me know please
I'm on the look out for a Vel grille with the chrome bits to replace mine and remount the lazers somehow chrome the mounts !
I would swap grills with you but I've colour coded all mine already rendered it useless im guessing

Bit of a thread resurrection, but can these lights be mounted slightly further apart?

Bit of a thread resurrection, but can these lights be mounted slightly further apart?
Looking at the first picture in the thread, I don't think they could be moved further apart, because there is change in angle/direction of the lower grill, as it sweeps back

Laser Lamps. You guys have more money then sense. WOW LED kits are what you want. Next to the equivalent of a laser there is zero difference. I compete alongside the Ultra 4 vehicles who actually use these lights at night and they rate the WOW LED lights as amazing. The price is super cheap, will last just as long and considering the price, the quality is amazing too.
Just throwing it out there as the laser lamps are just well over priced. Put your money into some other project on the Van.

Laser Lamps. You guys have more money then sense. WOW LED kits are what you want. Next to the equivalent of a laser there is zero difference. I compete alongside the Ultra 4 vehicles who actually use these lights at night and they rate the WOW LED lights as amazing. The price is super cheap, will last just as long and considering the price, the quality is amazing too.
Just throwing it out there as the laser lamps are just well over priced. Put your money into some other project on the Van.

I hear ya
But they wont look as cool as mine !

img_0940-jpg.47900

Back