Carista - Large MPH display

So i just bought a Carista too
can i get the digi speedo on a 2016 startline van??

Thanks

Anyway I now have one in north Devon if anyone wants to pop by and use it.

Hi All anyone around the Blackburn/preston areas that I could meet up with
To do the needle sweep , big speedo things with. Just don’t think I could do it
Myself.
Cheers

Bought a carista dangle holding it would do the subject title but can't see any features like this in the list or in the pro subscription!

Am I missing something?

Depends on the model of your van if it will show folding mirrors or not, not all folding mirrors will do it automatically. As for the mph you have to change the region to Australian.

It's a 2016 caravelle generation 6, has folding mirrors on the button. Am I going to needed vcds to do it?

Depends on the model of your van if it will show folding mirrors or not, not all folding mirrors will do it automatically. As for the mph you have to change the region to Australian.
With Australian can I get it big on screen also?

It's a 2016 caravelle generation 6, has folding mirrors on the button. Am I going to needed vcds to do it?
If its....

MY2016 then it can be coded using VCDS to fold on comfort locking (long press and hold of the lock button)
MY2017 then it can't be coded and you need a separate folding module like this T6 Power Folding Mirror Upgrade Module & Switch Kit
MY2018 is already coded from the factory

On your MFD change the units back to miles and tick alt/dist or something like that should give you big MPH

On your MFD change the units back to miles and tick alt/dist or something like that should give you big MPH
Brill, will try it now. It says will affect ext lights, will that affect drls or anything

@landy You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph and job done :thumbsup:

@landy You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph and job done :thumbsup:
Brill, and no effect on drl or anything light related?

Back