Lake Annecy

Jayc

T6 Pro
Hi all, have any of you been to lake Annecy in your campers? Thinking of next summer..any recommendations/routes..

Hello. Been loads. We used to take our boat down there. We stayed at La Ravoire. A lovely family run campsite, about ten mins walk from the lake. We went five years in a row! It’s at the Doussard end of the lake. Friends have stayed at La LAc Bleu, which is right on the lake, and gave it the thumbs up.

Let me know if you have any more questions, as I know the area quite well

Yes we went this year absolutely fantastic going to book again for next July.

We stayed at a small site near Doussard, £20.50 a night, booked it through Caravan & Motorhome club as we are members, had 7 nights there before we moved up the mountains.

I went this year to watch the Tour De France, did not book a site, so had to pick a site up the valley a bit, so not directly on the water. It was only a 5 Min bike ride down to the lake.

Upside was it had fabulous views from the washing up, great showers and a pool with a view. Downside was you would need bikes to ride to the lake and into Annacy but it's got a great cycle path along the lake that everyone uses.

Camping Lac d'Annecy : Le Panoramic à Sevrier près d'Annecy

IMG_20180715_211623__01.jpg
IMG_20180716_094617__01.jpg

IMG_20180715_192357__01.jpg

Back