Sold Kombi Bulkhead T5 T6 incl Fixings reduced to £80

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelo

Hello All, I have a Motexion bulkhead for sale looking for £175 or nearest offer . We are getting a poptop so this Kombi bulkhead must go. It is from a LWB T6 Kombi which has done 115k but it is in good condition internally and only has a few marks on the boot side no cracks though just general use. There is one small mark on the window but it does not effect the use or rear vision and I only noticed it when I removed it. I have all the self tappers as well -Collection only pleaseIMG_6417.jpeg. Collection only. IMG_6395.jpegIMG_6396.jpegIMG_6415.jpeg

Hello mate..guess this is the one which goes behind the second row of seats?:p Does it have a part number on it somewhere?

Hello yes it is the one from behind the seats with two holes to allow you to tilt the triple seat. I can see no part no and from memory this is on a sticker so may have been removed the only ref is on the window which is resnik tempered with the Year 2016 see photo hope this helps.78BA76EE-67F5-4B2A-9ADC-74C709C9108A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back