Sold Bulkhead for kombi

Status
Not open for further replies.

richierockdog

VIP Member
Bulknead just taken out of my recently purchased 2019 kombi. It is in excellent condition, easy to install and fits very tidily behind second row of seats. Has pods fitted at the top to allow fitment of rear speakers that i have and can be purchased separately if required. It is covered in felt and 74C2668B-B90D-43D5-93F3-30FFFE2E0A4C.jpeg6CF3F52B-3404-48D0-AE30-7AD0DECEF1BE.jpegfitted with a laminated glass vision panel.
£225.00 collection only from St.Albans Hertfordshire.

Last edited:
Hi, would this fit in my 2023 T6 SWB Kombi behind the 2nd row of seats ?
I am new to Kombi vans so not quite up to speed on parts etc !
I can collect asap as I am only in Brentwood , Essex.

2023 would be a T6.1 different model to the T6 they are designed to fit behind the 2nd row seats.
I had one I sold on here last year but couldn’t tell you if they were the same for both models I can’t see why not tho

Hi, would this fit in my 2023 T6 SWB Kombi behind the 2nd row of seats ?
I am new to Kombi vans so not quite up to speed on parts etc !
I can collect asap as I am only in Brentwood , Essex.
HI thanks for your interest, I’m very certain this will fit into your 2023 model. Mine is a 2019 T6 yours is a T6.1 and was only a facelift model with just small differences mainly to the front end of the vehicle. It came out very easily and will fit into yours as easy and is a very good tidy fit. Speakers are available for the pods and can be open to negotiation if required?

HI thanks for your interest, I’m very certain this will fit into your 2023 model. Mine is a 2019 T6 yours is a T6.1 and was only a facelift model with just small differences mainly to the front end of the vehicle. It came out very easily and will fit into yours as easy and is a very good tidy fit. Speakers are available for the pods and can be open to negotiation if required?
Thanks for the Info , mine is a single door , would that make any difference to the bulkhead fitting in behind the 2nd row of seats ?

Thanks for the Info , mine is a single door , would that make any difference to the bulkhead fitting in behind the 2nd row of seats ?
I can’t see why it would make a difference (anyone?) i take it you have seat belts either side of the seats and the design of this Bulkhead allows for those. Please feel free to come along and try it in if that helps.F84FB534-5B8A-40D7-870D-F7CEE6FCBB31.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back