Sold Kombi Bulkhead for a twin-slider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veedubd

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi Guys

I have a Kombi Bulkhead available from my 2019 twin sliding Kombi, removed due to fitting Ovano unit, collection PE13 area Norfolk/Cambs

Offers around £150 if any use to anyone?

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg
IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JOG
hi. im interested in your bulkhead but live a couple of hours away. i have a t6 2016 twin slider. as yours is 2019, is yours t6 or t6.1 ?
do you happen to know if they are interchangeable ? i can't quite see the part number on the picture.
cheers
paul

hi. im interested in your bulkhead but live a couple of hours away. i have a t6 2016 twin slider. as yours is 2019, is yours t6 or t6.1 ?
do you happen to know if they are interchangeable ? i can't quite see the part number on the picture.
cheers
paul
T6 & T6.1 Bulkhead are exactly the same, as long as the bulkhead suits your side doors as the single and double side door bulkheads do differ

thanks for the quick reply.
i have a bulkhead originally from a single slider and it doesn't quite fit my twin slider on the drivers side so i understand what you say.
i'll try to find some time to come across later in the week
cheers

thanks for the quick reply.
i have a bulkhead originally from a single slider and it doesn't quite fit my twin slider on the drivers side so i understand what you say.
i'll try to find some time to come across later in the week
cheers
Hi @rowiep your question has already been answered regarding fitment between the 6 and 6.1, i can confirm though mine is also a 6, model is Motexion 5GA017232 if that helps at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back