Jealous people???

Effing scum. I would cry mate...
I’m just hoping a decent body shop will sort it to how it it was before at least it’s not major damage I guess. But the fact someone targeted it has me shook up. Maybe PPF is the only way

Someone did the same to me, twice.

Most of my neighbours pointed at the same house: a lunatic gets angry if he can't park outside his house.

It's depressing that people behave like this.

I now have 4 cameras in the van recording all of the time, and a ring doorbell.

Oh man! That makes me angry like nothing else. Had my BMW keyed 360. Full respray.
2 weeks later keyed again 360… never understood who…

I would go off my head. This makes me question human beings in general more so the non van owners who can’t and don’t appreciate our pride and joys. Not just the cost but the time and effort we put into them.

I hope you catch the w@nkers and break their fingers. I know I would.

Last edited:
I’ve head of it happening but unfortunately the time has come for a jealous w⚓️ to vandalise my van. It’s too deep to buff out in areas so I guess it’s a spray job.

I need therapy now

View attachment 217494

View attachment 217496

View attachment 217497
Totally crap, my partners car golf r had some one carve there initial on the boot.....guess hundred quids worth of damage and not worth the insurance claim....I could go on but best just take deep breath.. it can fixed...

Reactions: CAB
Some people in this world have no respect for anyone or anything.

The other option is targeted vandelisim,... Did you block someone in etc.

Or mistaken identity.......etc

In any case I feel for you.

Did it happen where you normally park?.... Can you get a camer to cover the van?

So I now know it wasn’t where I live thank god it was at a customers address when I was parked on the street parking. Everyone was on the curb to allow cars to pass by. Not sure why they targeted me out of all the other cars. I won’t be going back to that address again. Just morons getting vicious and running away W⚓️ ‘s

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
I would go off my head. This makes me question human beings in general more so the non van owners who can’t and don’t appreciate our pride and joys. Not just the cost but the time and effort we put into them.

I hope you catchers the w@nkers and break their fingers. I know I would.
If I knew who did it I would literally make them wish they had never bothered lol. But that’s how we all feel I guess

Totally crap, my partners car golf r had some one carve their initial on the boot.....guess hundred quids worth of damage and not worth the insurance claim....I could go on but best just take deep breath.. it can fixed...
Makes you wonder is PPF the only way

Someone did the same to me, twice.

Most of my neighbours pointed at the same house: a lunatic gets angry if he can't park outside his house.

It's depressing that people behave like this.

I now have 4 cameras in the van recording all of the time, and a ring doorbell.
Jesus, I have the alpine dash cams front and rear ready to go in as the one I have is just a bit primitive. But it’s the sides also that you need I guess!

I bet that's toppy price wise, how far do you go to look after the pride and joy?!
I think £1500 as the side will have to be done. But I may see if a decent repair place can work some magic first. And yes I look after the van and have put a lot of my own time effort and money into it. I wasn’t planning on it having to be resprayed tho ‍

Jesus, I have the alpine dash cams front and rear ready to go in as the one I have is just a bit primitive. But it’s the sides also that you need I guess!
Where did you mount the front camera as I am looking to install this also?

Where did you mount the front camera as I am looking to install this also?
I haven’t done them yet as was waiting to afford the halo unit but this has scuppered my plans. Even tho people see a nice VW that’s been done up it doesn’t mean I’m rich, it means I’ve over leveraged myself

A friend of mine had his brand new Mercedes van keyed and ended up with a few little dents throughout his ownership. Prior to handing it back he had a dent expert look at it and the guy was actually able to sort the scratch without any painting. He softened the paint either side of the scratch with a solvent and was able to fill the scratch with the original paint. Once buffed it wasnt visible.
I guess there's a limit to how deep a scratch this would work on but I wouldn't have believed it even possible if I hadn't seen it.

A friend of mine had his brand new Mercedes van keyed and ended up with a few little dents throughout his ownership. Prior to handing it back he had a dent expert look at it and the guy was actually able to sort the scratch without any painting. He softened the paint either side of the scratch with a solvent and was able to fill the scratch with the original paint. Once buffed it wasnt visible.
I guess there's a limit to how deep a scratch this would work on but I wouldn't have believed it even possible if I hadn't seen it.
Maybe worth a try. I will just go through insurance most likely as I had a dent pulled out the side and I was never happy with it as it stretched the metal. So on a positive side at least it was the side I was thinking of doing anyhow at some point

Back