I'v only gone and done it.

Andy Power

T6 Pro
posted a thread the other day about nearly pulling the trigger on a 17 plate Transporter Kombi 150ps with 5,000 on the clock... Though it was a high line it didn't have a reverse camera or folding mirrors which I really wanted...anyway....
Today I pulled the trigger on a Transporter Kombi Highline 150ps. It's a 16 plate with 16,000 miles on the clock, it has 4motion, rear camera and front sensors, Sat-Nav, electric Sunroof and elec blind, electric latch doors as well as comfort pack etc etc... It was a couple of grand more but it has everything I need - I just hope IV made the right decision....
What do you guys think?

You can get after market kits for the reversing camera.

As for the power folding mirrors, I got them but consider them a waste of money - they fold upwards rather than inwards, seems to make very little difference to the amount they stick out.

Still, jealous of the 4motion on the one you got!

posted a thread the other day about nearly pulling the trigger on a 17 plate Transporter Kombi 150ps with 5,000 on the clock... Though it was a high line it didn't have a reverse camera or folding mirrors which I really wanted...anyway....
Today I pulled the trigger on a Transporter Kombi Highline 150ps. It's a 16 plate with 16,000 miles on the clock, it has 4motion, rear camera and front sensors, Sat-Nav, electric Sunroof and elec blind, electric latch doors as well as comfort pack etc etc... It was a couple of grand more but it has everything I need - I just hope IV made the right decision....
What do you guys think?
Think it sounds great, I really would of liked one with a sunroof but they're pretty rare! Mojave beige by any chance?

Will post some pick as soon as i get it - next week...
hope i'v made the right decision- i feel i have. I have never owned a vehicle like this before. i also need a mid way bulk head behind the back seats, any suggestions?

Will post some pick as soon as i get it - next week...
hope i'v made the right decision- i feel i have. I have never owned a vehicle like this before. i also need a mid way bulk head behind the back seats, any suggestions?
There's one for sale in the for sale section

You can get after market kits for the reversing camera.

As for the power folding mirrors, I got them but consider them a waste of money - they fold upwards rather than inwards, seems to make very little difference to the amount they stick out.

Still, jealous of the 4motion on the one you got!
True they don't reduce the width an awful lot, but they make the difference between fitting the van in my garage, or not fitting the van in my garage so it was worth the money to me

Back