It's Here!!!!

teamfly

McLife Sentence
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Phone call at 3.30, In by 3.45 at the always helpful hawco of Inverness.
The elusive software update has been released!
Getting done as we speak...
2018 150 kombi highline.

Phone call at 3.30, In by 3.45 at the always helpful hawco of Inverness.
The elusive software update has been released!
Getting done as we speak...
2018 150 kombi highline.
The emissions strangling one?? And you agreed to it? :eek: I don't know about elusive but there's a lot of us trying to elude it.

Well after EML five times in 11k miles and then the adblue range saga its go to be worth a go.
Think it's been awaited for a couple of years as a fix for the EML issues some of us have been having. Whether it works or not though.....

Well after EML five times in 11k miles and then the adblue range saga its go to be worth a go.
Think it's been awaited for a couple of years as a fix for the EML issues some of us have been having. Whether it works or not though.....
Yeah it was launched last month, it's the emissions cheat fix and came with the warning from VW that post-update it will use a lot more Adblue. I'm hoping to put it off til my next service at the end of the year, but I suppose they'll apply it then whether I like it or not.

Aye, tried already but local dealer said vw had pulled / postponed it??
Really hoping its the end of my issues.

Is this not just just an update to reduce the NoX levels during an active regen by feeding in more adblue during the process perhaps.

Is anything else being done with respect to sorting out the adblue system faults. ie optical sensor and sudden drop to 650 mile range even though the adblue tank is full.

Is this not just just an update to reduce the NoX levels during an active regen by feeding in more adblue.
That's what I understood it was, just an EU enforced fix to drop the NOx level to what VW claimed, in the process costing us more money. Wasn't there also talk of giving owners some compensation to offset the extra cost?

There was no mention of compensation......
Every time I have had codes read with EML was advised no fault, needs a software update which we are awaiting from vw. Fault codes did relate to nox level / sensor so hoping this is going to fix the issue.

Back