Is this the correct MFSW for a T6 upgrade?

tomf90

Hi, I've just bought this VW Caddy MFSW to replace the buttonless steering wheel in the T6 I finally pick up tomorrow! Part number from advert was 2G0419091BS.

Can somebody confirm whether this is actually compatible? I know I will need to get CC coded for it to work at a minimum, but will it need anything else like a specific loom for the volume buttons etc to work with the standard infotainment unit? I will have to wait until after Christmas to put a Kenwood 8020DABS in but would like to get this installed beforehand if possible. :(

Thanks in advance, Tom

Screenshot_20221124_215249_eBay.jpg

That doesnt look like a correct wheel to me, the left centre button should be blank (only vans with adaptive cruise use that button)

That doesnt look like a correct wheel to me, the left centre button should be blank (only vans with adaptive cruise use that button)

Thought that might be the case. Fortunately/unfortunately it arrived with a broken button hanging off so I'm sending it back for a refund anyway.

Think I'll just find one without cc and get the stalks with it later now tbh

It also needs CNL button bottom right, not MODE

Anyone know if this will work with a T6 or have I just wasted my money?

View attachment 180685
I'm afraid I'll upset you! you bought a steering wheel from the MQB platform, we have the PQ platform! perfect different signals in the CAN bus! you need a CANadapter for full functionality! I don’t know how it is in your location, but in my location they make such devices!

Anyone know if this will work with a T6 or have I just wasted my money?

View attachment 180685

Reactions: mmi
Will definitely need it when she finds out what the van cost me

Would this wheel be compatible?

5th time lucky
This steering wheel is very similar to the original! I believe that it is fully compatible with T6

Please note that this is a steering wheel for normal cruise control! It won't work with adaptive cruise control.

Back