Is it worth upgrading my suspension?

osman

Steve O
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Ok I was wondering if someone could give me an idea if it’s worth upgrading my suspension .. I’m getting fed up with feeling every bump ... twice .. pics of my current wheels included .. I’m just thinking is it worth bothering ? Or not ? and what would be the most cost effective solution it’s a SWB t28 tdi 140 .

B7D3CC07-4BEC-4881-BC0F-CEA16005152A.jpeg

04B9A302-6E2E-49BF-B666-CAEA223E0C96.jpeg

What weight do you carry, what terrains do you drive on, and what do you use your van for?

Very little weight to be honest but that’s changing as I’m adding stuff like fridge..cupboards etc but that’s not adding up to much .. I also carry my equipment as a musician that varies depending on the event .. I would say it’s average. I’m not carrying a lot of weight and rarely have any passengers at all . Terrains : very rarely off road .. occasionally I need to drive down farm tracks in darkest Cornwall to get to my friends studio ..basically my van is a mobile back stage dressing room for gigs that also serves to carry the same amount of audio equipment your average DJ may require

The honest answer is if you want a better degree of comfort then change the shocks to Koni's... it'll be money well spent...

Back