International Campervan / Adventure Overland Shows

Grim Reaper

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Dates are in for this year's International Campervan / Adventure Overland shows. June 4th/5th and September 17th/18th.
international campervan show / Adventure Overland Show
Standard 4-Wheel Weekend Camping Pass [up to 3 nights Fri-Sun] + 2-Day Admission [Sat & Sun] – 1 adult
Online in advance: £48.60 (includes 10% online discount & the ticket agency's booking fee)
I managed to find a 10% off code for last year's show so will add it here if I get wind of one.

Nice one! I’m trying to persuade SWMBO to go….selling it as a “practice run” before summer holidays - a “check everything is working” trip!!!

We were at the overland show last year. Not overly impressed tbh. Very few trade stands, & what there were were aimed squarely at the Landrover expedition market. Some interesting behemoths of conversions but totally impractical unless you're crossing the Gobi desert. It might have been a covid thing, but you could walk around the whole lot in an hour. There did seem to be a preponderance of fat people in leather cowboy hats & checked shirts.

I think everything was affected by covid last year, but it's an excuse for a weekend away, a barbecue and a few beers, and a walk into Stratford for a wander around is a plus. There was a food festival on last time but we only found out about it when we walked in on Sunday afternoon, and they were taking it all down. No mention of it at the show.
Will be on the lookout for something similar this time

Last edited:
Maybe I just walked in the wrong places, but in 2022 I was as disappointed as Salty in 2021.
I went because the website promised much, in terms of traders and speakers.
No speakers that I could see. Signs up telling you the way to things that weren't there.
Traders were there, but not that many, and very little of useful stuff to buy.
Suggestions that the bikers were there.. If so, couldn't find them. The marquee that had a big sign saying indoor trade stands was empty.
It may have been OK for a boozy weekend away, but as for going as a day visitor, it was a waste of time and money in my opinion.
Perhaps I just didn't find all the fascinating stuff. My suspicion is.. it wasn't there.

Back