Internal Shelving And Lighting Upgrade

So had a good day on the van today have fitted the rear bulkhead behind the seats so I could then fit the rear shelving and also upgraded the interior lighting to brighten it up in the back a bit, just got to get some rubber lining for the shelving and add a few extras bits and then I can start swapping all the tools over

83D7C3A1-0A5F-44CB-8067-C80A78F485E3.jpeg

Shelving came from Vanrack online , nice quality and all bolted so no screws . Has to trim some of the panels slightly as it’s a tight fit with the bulkhead and going to order a couple of drawers for it

like the shelving, I had seen the stuff prior - looking at putting it in my swb kombi when it arrives. thinking of eventually carpet lining mine as well. do you think the shelving would work with that? want a work/life van. also what did you do for the lighting?

cheers

Yes the shelving should work with carpet lining it would be worth marking where the fixing points are before you carpet as the shelving fixes with L brackets onto the horizontal bars

The lighting is just 12v LED strip in an aluminium profile that we use for domestic LED lighting

Dan

Give them a call as they make it to order so I am sure they will do it for you, they have stopped using the black hexaboard and have started using grey now

Finally got round to swapping everything over from the T5 into the Kombi today , just about managed to squeeze everything in and still got room for 4 mountain bikes down the middle

AC9C26ED-604D-464B-BB89-258B1EBF2903.jpeg

7640E73D-1DCD-404B-BA9D-11F99B0DFD87.jpeg

77CF0DB8-9F98-48D5-8E19-3759344BB2AF.jpeg

How much did it cost to rack your t6 kombi out looks well smart! That’s exactly what I’m hoping to do in the next couple months

Back