Interior storage

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Well, it's early days and I love my new T6........but I discovered something today that hadn't occurred to me before. The storage in the T6 is woeful......I was going to put all the nik naks that were in my T5, into my T6.......except there's nowhere to put it all! Even down to little things like the dash net pocket on my T5. The caravelle dash really is soooooo much better! I'll learn to live with it. VW have slipped up here.
MD

Yep you're right, storage is rubbish. The manual doesn't even fit in the glove box! The door bins are so big everything just rattles around in there, and the cup holders? The previous were bad, but these ? Jeez.. I've bought net pockets off Amazon, of various sizes and put them all over the place, including two on the ceiling in the back for the kids.

If only VW did something with the space under the front seats like we have on our Touran. I mean, we're not short of space. When we go on holiday, I have various Curver boxes that go under seats, behind seats etc, and boy can we fill that van, but I know what you mean. There's definitely a market out there for some quality, permanent solutions..

Back