Cab storage ideas

Superowls

Still spending
T6 Guru
I've added a few bits to the van, mainly for storing bits to save me losing them so thought I'd share them on here incase anyone else could use similar
First off I didn't like the dash top cup holders and I use the drivers side one as a phone holder so bought the oem ashtray for the passenger side to keep usb cables in and bought cup holders from 3D innovation that clip In to the little shelf next to the gear lever
Next was a drawer to fit in the overhead cubby, ideal for pens, mini torch, etc
Bought of this forum from @Jono
Then I got some small storage pods from Ebay that fit into the front door handles - my last car had these and i use them for trolley coins, keys, etc
Very handy and a good fit
Also installed the Van-x upper glovebox for larger items
So am sorted for storage now.......just can't remember where I put everything!!

20201121_104433.jpg

20201121_104407.jpg

20201121_104413.jpg

20201121_103138.jpg

20201121_103233.jpg

20201121_103240.jpg

20201121_104502.jpg

Last edited:
Keys! Now, where did I put my bloomin keys?

however, I do like your additions!

hopefully they were in the ignition
Ha ha ha!

joking aside, it is great seeing some of the additions “in real life” pics. I’ve been mulling over those door handle pockets for a while. SWMBO says she is happy with the dash cup holders.

Is it possible to cover over the 3d innovation logo, do you know? Otherwise I'd have one.

Are the pots in the door card well secured, I guess you do grab them to close the door?

I suppose you could cover the logo easy enough, but it doesn't really stand out
Yes the handle storage is secure, it is a snug fit and has a thin layer of foam to grip the inside of the door handle

Keys! Now, where did I put my bloomin keys?

however, I do like your additions!
I used to always lose my keys so I bought a keyring that make it impossible to lose them
If it falls down somewhere out of sight it will beep, if it's dark it will glow brightly, if it falls into water it will float back to the top - impossible to lose it

My mate asked me where I got it

I said.....

I found it!!

You're welcome....I'm here all week :thumbsup:

I used to always lose my keys so I bought a keyring that make it impossible to lose them
If it falls down somewhere out of sight it will beep, if it's dark it will glow brightly, if it falls into water it will float back to the top - impossible to lose it

My mate asked me where I got it

I said.....

I found it!!

You're welcome....I'm here all week :thumbsup:

Do you have the part number for the mini bin for the cup holder? There seem to be a few different types purported to be T6 versions on ebay!

Cheers

Ian

Do you have the part number for the mini bin for the cup holder? There seem to be a few different types purported to be T6 versions on ebay!

Cheers

Ian
Sorry, dont have the part number, but these are on ebay now and same as the one I bought

Back