Interior N/S wheel arch panel ?

C4S

T6 Pro
Hi, I've just taken delivery of my T32 6.1 Kombi after a LOOOOOONG wait.

I ordered it with rear heater, so own the drivers side it has a neat grey wheel arch cover but on the other side there's a wheel arch cover just sat there stuck out,

question is? Can I get one for the other side ? if both were bare it wouldn't bother me, but ones covered an the others just stuck there, has anyone done this and can you buy them presumably from VW at great cost ?

Many thanks

I've have exactly the same plan. I've been looking for a panel from a shuttle but no luck so far. The ones I have seen are usually the opposite end of the country.
Thought I'd got lucky with one in Birmingham a week or two back but it was a lwb one and my van is a swb. It was advertised as a swb and it was only when I arrived that I clocked it was too long.

Not sure about part numbers but if someone has one then I'm curious on cost too.

Caravelle panels are out there too but apparently they are shorter due to them having a different floor..

I looked into this when I got my van.

The basic panel is different to the shuttle and when I contacted VW it was £550. I cannot remember if they even make a matching one for the other side. The shuttle panels do come up for sale fairly frequently as a pair, however, these are moulded differently at the pillars to take window trims.

I gave up and just carpeted the n/s arch and panel. It really bugged me to start with but I dont notice it now.

One of the van parts companies makes black plastic arch covers which might be an option.

Hi, thanks for the reply, I know what you mean it bothered me and looked a bit lob sided in the back ? The bare arch needs covering to help protect if nothing else but I’ve noticed the Forty Winks bed base that folds out and will act as a false floor to try and hide the kit I keep in the back,

Then on the odd occasion I might need to rest my weary noggin I could always take cover in the back and get some sleep,

And the shelf will cover the offending item and hide it from site.

I’m not paying £550’for one that’s for sure,
I’ll keep you posted.

Back