Wanted Interim drive away awning

Parvus

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

Received news today my Vango 2021 awning unlikely to arrive until August - pre-ordered a couple of months ago - same problems impacting everything and everyone currently.

So... looking for potential interim solutions and wondering what people might be considering to sell.

Feel free to share.

Hi, I've just bought this one on gumtree for 55 quid which I drove to Evesham for last night. Up on erecting it in my garden its ok and useable but a few of the firbreglass poles have split and one of the legs has slightly bent (which the seller neglected to tell me). I've noticed your Wiltshire, I'm just outside Swindon so your more than welcome to come and have a look at it/trial putting it up and if you want to offer something then fine if not it'll probably go to the skip as it's no good for me as a long term solution. The photos are from my garden when I put it up an hour ago and it's an Outwell country road.

IMG_20210408_163052.jpg

IMG_20210408_163027.jpg

I've got an unused Outdoor Revolution T5 Movelite Kombi available. It's 6 x 3 m!!

Hi, I've just bought this one on gumtree for 55 quid which I drove to Evesham for last night. Up on erecting it in my garden its ok and useable but a few of the firbreglass poles have split and one of the legs has slightly bent (which the seller neglected to tell me). I've noticed your Wiltshire, I'm just outside Swindon so your more than welcome to come and have a look at it/trial putting it up and if you want to offer something then fine if not it'll probably go to the skip as it's no good for me as a long term solution. The photos are from my garden when I put it up an hour ago and it's an Outwell country road.

View attachment 111821

View attachment 111822
Tempted... but know the wifey might not appreciate a collapsed awning :) Bad form on the seller not to mention the damage.

Back