Insurance

3shedz

Hi
Need advice with insurance. Atm I'm insured with Aviva. My van is a T32 Highline Kombi 204 Dsg, 2018 . 5 seats 2 sliding doors and rear tailgate.
But its insured as TRANSPORTER T32 KOMBI HIGHLINE S 200.

I'm due for renewal very soon so I've been shopping around. But here is the problem . In any dropped down list the right vehicle does not show up. Its always the Transporter T32 Kombi S 200.
When I put the reg in its saying its a car 5dr Estaste. In the drop down list it then appears which is Volkswagen Transporter T32 Window Tdi Bmt 204 9S, 1968CC Diesel, 5DR, Auto.

My question is why is it coming up as a car ?

Hi 3Shedz,
I am having the same problem, i have had the 5 days free insurance, hoping the new reg will filter in to the system so it can be correctly identified as the correct vehicle.

Cheers bryan,
Spoke to admiral today and explain when I put my reg into there van site its saying I need quote for a car. They have double check and confirmed that in there system they class it as a car . 2 side windows rear window and 5 seats . They are classing it as a 5 door estate . So there's nothing I can do , its there system. I don't mind its cheaper. I've had my van since jan .

My highline is with aviva , it states T32 kombi 150s manual light van . So it must be in their system ?

Back