Insurance On Kombi 204 For Under 25 Best Place ?

paul600rr

T6 Pro
Hi anyone got much experience with insurance to include under 25 looking for company to add my son on our T6 204dsg kombi tried brent acre cant do it ?.. any one put here son/daughter on a policy if so what companys are good cheer

I’ve found that RSA will add my 20yr old son with less than 1 yr driving for set periods not exceeding 4wks at a time for £42 per week. This is to my LWB 204 DSG 4 motion which is less than 1yr old.

They won’t however add him to my Renault Scenic which is 10yrs old. For that he needs a licence for 1 yr minimum.

Go figure!

just trying to sort out with admiral at moment but typical my van not showing up correct on the system so got to speak to the under writers tomorrow

just trying to sort out with admiral at moment but typical my van not showing up correct on the system so got to speak to the under writers tomorrow

I had the same thing when I insured mine with National Farmers Union, for some reason they don’t show up on the database of vehicles, I haven’t got a clue why.
You would think they would be though as it’s a VW vehicle, I thought that I was alone with this problem

£830 for insurance in end so happy with thatpric admiral sorted it including commutting 3 people on policy even my son 24 with 3 points !!! brentacre were good @£450 for me and wife only but wont touch under 25 so if you got young sons/daughters well worth looking at admiral

£830 for insurance in end so happy with thatpric admiral sorted it including commutting 3 people on policy even my son 24 with 3 points !!! brentacre were good @£450 for me and wife only but wont touch under 25 so if you got young sons/daughters well worth looking at admiral

Shame, so expensive but with your requirements there’s not much alternative I guess, are you putting a conversion through your van because if so once that is done, again that will bring the insurance price down again

Hi anyone got much experience with insurance to include under 25 looking for company to add my son on our T6 204dsg kombi tried brent acre cant do it ?.. any one put here son/daughter on a policy if so what companys are good cheer
I had no problems getting my son (21) included on our campervan through Safeguard.

Back