Inovit Frixion - machined face durability

DCC

Any body running inovit frixion 5 in the satin silver with machined face? Just wondering how the machined face holds up.

0FE610FA-DB67-4A1D-B64D-C0BE566F2FCB.jpeg

As with any machined face, they will take more looking after than a full powder coat . We advise all customer this when selling this finish on a wheel. They are very good quality, the inovits and we’ve had no issue with them warranty wise.

Reactions: DCC
Any body running inovit frixion 5 in the satin silver with machined face? Just wondering how the machined face holds up.

View attachment 148462

Chris at @The Van Cave is running these........saw his van last week they looked so good !!!

Give him a shout, his prices are superb.

Thanks @Pewt for the shout out. Yes, I have run these on my own demo van throughout the winter and they have held up very well, especially so considering that the rural roads around here are pretty terrible at this time of year.

It is important to take care of a machined finish though. Regular, gentle, cleaning with PH neutral products and appropriate mitt etc is essential and never go near them with acidic cleaners. The local grit and bucket hand car washes are best avoided too, but then so are automated car washes!

If you take good care of them they should last very well. All Inovit wheels include a 1 year warranty on the finish of the wheel whether machined or not, so they have the same confidence in them as any other finish.

Send us a DM if you would like some pricing @DCC and I'll be happy to help.

Back