New Inovit Rotor & Frixion 5

Adam Baker

T6 Pro
Just an update for you guys, been a long time coming (thanks to shipping/covid/brexit) but finally we can announce that the Rotor and Frixion 5 will be landing late April! Rotor staggered, Frixion 5 in 20x8.5 for now, rears are on the way on the next shipment (expected mid-May) and more of them all (fronts & rears Rotor and Frixion) coming in May/June/July! We can't wait!

Special order of full Satin Black Rotor and Frixion plus Torque, Speed and Blitz coming in July! - None of our wheel range officially comes in Satin Black full paint, so you lucky UK guys have me to thank for having these available! At much disgust to the chairman!! Whatever you guys want, i'll make sure you have - eventually!

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3111 2.jpg

I'm so excited about these new styles Adam, they are some truly gorgeous wheels.

To all forum members:

I have sets of all of these on back order with Inovit, so as soon as they arrive they will make their way to the cave. I'll only have limited stocks and I expect them to go quickly, so if you want to secure a set, get in touch and we'll get you on the list to make sure you don't miss out!

Cheers,

Chris.

Just an update for you guys, been a long time coming (thanks to shipping/covid/brexit) but finally we can announce that the Rotor and Frixion 5 will be landing late April! Rotor staggered, Frixion 5 in 20x8.5 for now, rears are on the way on the next shipment (expected mid-May) and more of them all (fronts & rears Rotor and Frixion) coming in May/June/July! We can't wait!

Special order of full Satin Black Rotor and Frixion plus Torque, Speed and Blitz coming in July! - None of our wheel range officially comes in Satin Black full paint, so you lucky UK guys have me to thank for having these available! At much disgust to the chairman!! Whatever you guys want, i'll make sure you have - eventually!

View attachment 110708

View attachment 110709

View attachment 110710

Great to see you on here Adam.

Like Chris we have also pre-ordered a few sets of these, so get in touch to get your name down for them. Im Sure between us we can cater for all your demands.

What is the tyre choice for 19" Is it limited for a T30? I dont really want to go to 20s however I dont want to be limited in tyre size.

Love the look of the frixion 5 and see they are in 19" as well as the 20" are they both load rated for a T32 camper set up @BognorMotors @Adam Baker
Hi,

Both the 19" and 20" Frixion 5 is load rated for T32 and it's a stunning wheel. We run the 20s on our own van and we can supply these too, so send us a PM if you would like a price.

Cheers,

Chris.

What is the tyre choice for 19" Is it limited for a T30? I dont really want to go to 20s however I dont want to be limited in tyre size.
You can have 245/45, 275/40, 265/40, 255/45 on the T30. On a staggered set of 19s I would go with 245/45 front and 275/40 rear. If it's the 8.5" all round I would go with the 245/45. Loads of choices from many manufacturers in both sizes.

Hi,

Both the 19" and 20" Frixion 5 is load rated for T32 and it's a stunning wheel. We run the 20s on our own van and we can supply these too, so send us a PM if you would like a price.

Cheers,

Chris.
Hi Chris.

I'm so torn between the 20's and 19's. I've heard so many people say 20's are so uncomfortable and was swaying for the 19's for this reason alone.

I'm currently running bilstien b14's, about 40mm down with H&R arbs on 17" Devonport's. Full camper conversion with 3 of us camping regularly.

You say your running 20's on your van, can you comment on comfort etc?

Thanks.

Darren.

Back