Innovit Blitz alloys

Mkyw

Really wanted these in silver for my indium grey van, but they are not making them so considering the black with machined face. Anyone got them fitted ? Love to see them on a van.
other option is the new frixion 5 that looks like a judd311 in silver.

General consensus seems to be avoid anything with polished faces, after a while the lacquer will crack, water and salt will get in and the aluminium will start to corrode.
Edit to say I’ve just seen where you are from, probably makes it even more applicable.

General consensus seems to be avoid anything with polished faces, after a while the lacquer will crack, water and salt will get in and the aluminium will start to corrode.
Edit to say I’ve just seen where you are from, probably makes it even more applicable.
Yeah I know, but don’t want to go full black so thinking ceramic coat them and take off for winter.

Really wanted these in silver for my indium grey van, but they are not making them so considering the black with machined face. Anyone got them fitted ? Love to see them on a van.
other option is the new frixion 5 that looks like a judd311 in silver.
Ask @Adam Baker

Hi all,

Has anyone got any good pics of there vans on Inovit Blitz Staggered 20's please?

Bonus points if your van is white ;)

Thanks!!

Here’s mine Mike on 20” speed. I’m an Inovit dealer by the way. ;) If you do go for Inovit I’ll be happy to quote if you like. Sorry that the van isn’t white though.

1614115309569.png

8E170CE9-C854-41F9-B780-B56E94872DBE.jpeg

29568DEE-E2A9-4165-97EF-6C10882C619E.jpeg

Although I’ve now re-read your first post and noticed it was pictures of Blitz you were after! Sorry, I’ve not done well there! :rolleyes:

Haha no worries, they do look an awesome set of wheels though..... are they spaced at all?
I notice you have 265’s rather than 275’s..... does that make much difference?

Haha no worries, they do look an awesome set of wheels though..... are they spaced at all?
I notice you have 265’s rather than 275’s..... does that make much difference?
No spacers, that’s how they sit as standard. I prefer the 265 width tyre, especially as my van is a long way down. The size recommendations change depending on the vans axle rating though.

No spacers, that’s how they sit as standard. I prefer the 265 width tyre, especially as my van is a long way down. The size recommendations change depending on the vans axle rating though.
Thanks Chris, I’ll do a little more research first I think before taking the plunge.
The Blitz are my favourite looking at the moment in my mind :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris, I’ll do a little more research first I think before taking the plunge.
The Blitz are my favourite looking at the moment in my mind :thumbsup:
The Blitz are lovely and one of my favourite styles. All the best in choosing wheels, it takes me ages to decide on a style to run on my van! When the time comes, if you need any help with tyre sizes for your van, offsets etc, let me know and I’ll advise. :thumbsup:

Will the et32 be OK on these if it's lowered due to the wheel being further out. What tyres would you use? 275 or 265?

They do look good for the price just a pitty they do not do the in hyper silver. The finish is matt silver I think...

Will the et32 be OK on these if it's lowered due to the wheel being further out. What tyres would you use? 275 or 265?

They are rated to 875kg so perfect for the T32.

265/40 all round works (although the front is considered v. Slightly too wide for the rim- but you have no option for T32 - they work 100% perfect and are our size of choice on these)

They do look good for the price just a pitty they do not do the in hyper silver. The finish is matt silver I think...

They are a silver machined face - satin laquer

We have them on shelf in 8.5/10 x 20

Et32 works well on the 8.5. ET35 on the 10

Let me know if we can be of any further help

I ended up buying a set at a reasonable price and got them fitted at the weekend. Thanks for advice etc.

275/40 does fit under, just but I agree 265 is probably a bit neater. Might Not give so much rim protection though.

No scrubbing on full lock and the smallest of scrubs on the front arches and big undulating dips in the road.

CE7DB4FF-727C-45D3-88BA-5223F4C335BB.jpeg
ED7F09C0-E109-4530-893D-1FCAFD4D4819.jpeg

Last edited:
They look good in the white van. Great stance.

We have a white van in sales prep at the moment, this may have just swung it for silver Blitz to go on.

Back