Innovit Blitz alloys

These look the nuts. Is that gunmetal? You look fully rated for a T32 too. Got a 4MO T32 on the way and looking at these or blitz in 20s.
Hi, I'm running satin black on my van, but I recently custom powder coated a set for a customer in gunmetal. The wheels are fully load rated for a T32 and I can advise on tyre packages that would work perfectly on your 4motion. PM me if you want any further information. Here's a pic of the satin gunmetal finish.

File_000 (5).jpeg

There is very little stock on Inovit presently - the next container due doesn’t have Speeds which is a shame as they are a beautiful wheel. We have Blitz on the shelf but silver, in staggered, we sold everything else and have lots on back order.

We have never sold so many sets of wheels and all the suppliers are selling out before their deliveries.

Inovit are beautiful wheels, with the correct rating and are well priced.

We offer fitment on site or direct delivery. Happy to advise where necessary.

Inovit should take note, that gunmetal coloured Speed above would be a great seller and looks awesome - they are presently deciding whether to change the colour on their stock silver wheels as black and darker colours are selling so well

Last edited:
There is very little stock on Inovit presently - the next container due doesn’t have Speeds which is a shame as they are a beautiful wheel. We have Blitz on the shelf but silver, in staggered, we sold everything else and have lots on back order.
We have never sold so many sets of wheels and all the suppliers are selling out before their deliveries.

Inovit are beautiful wheels, with the correct rating and are well priced.

We offer fitment on site or direct delivery. Happy to advise where necessary.

Inovit should take note, that gunmetal coloured Speed above would be a great seller and looks awesome - they are presently deciding whether to change the colour on their stock silver wheels as black and darker colours are selling so well

Thanks for the info.

Bronze is needed!

Well that’s easy there are silver in stock and repaint :cool:

They’d look very cool in bronze.

Just re-doing the skirtings round the house and should have some water-based leftovers. :)

Out of interest what does a repaint cost, and is it as hardy as the original?

Cheers

Will double check tomorrow but around £80+vat per wheel. And yes exactly the same as the original.

Or just use wood stain......

The gunmetal is lovely.

I am very interested in the Blitz Alloys.

I want to get gunmetal colour, It will work well with the black van and big red calipers popping through.

Does anyone have any photos of the Gunmetal Blitz option please?

Thanks

Stevie

I'm late to the party here - but these look great! I'm seriously considering the same 19" setup.

Did looks or extra sidewall protection drive your 19s decision? Any reflections/feedback after 12-months use?

Here’s mine Mike on 20” speed. I’m an Inovit dealer by the way. ;) If you do go for Inovit I’ll be happy to quote if you like. Sorry that the van isn’t white though.

View attachment 105296

View attachment 105300

View attachment 105301
Hi this wheel / suspension set up is exactly what I’m looking for, would you be kind enough to let me know your suspension set-up? I think the wheels are innovit speed ET 35? Are they 8.5/10j? Or different to that? Goodyear f1 265/40/20 as3? Thank you.

Hi this wheel / suspension set up is exactly what I’m looking for, would you be kind enough to let me know your suspension set-up? I think the wheels are innovit speed ET 35? Are they 8.5/10j? Or different to that? Goodyear f1 265/40/20 as3? Thank you.
That’s Solow suspension towards the top of the adjustment. Inovit Speed ET32 fronts at 8.5” wide. ET38 10” rears. They are now ET35 front and ET40 rear which are better offsets.

Yes, those tyres on the rear, but that size would be too big on the front at that ride height.

Are you T32, T30……?

I can supply the wheels and suspension for you at very good prices if you are interested.

Cheers,

Chris.

Hi, does anyone currently have Silver 20" Inovit Blitz on their van? They are my current favourite and I'm ready to order but would be nice to see a photo with them on a T6. Thanks

Screenshot_20240118_154758_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if you’re able to see the same sections as me, but I’ve got a link to “similar threads” below your post and the reply box I’m typing in now.

There’s a few links there where someone has them in silver and a few pictures. If not try searching by username - bethamari

Back