Infinity Customs - Bristol

What a shame, customer service-wise, as I bought one of their beds last year, and absolutely love it. Great for the money, looks nice n clean, simple to handle, loads of storage space underneath, and off-season it comes out the van and flat-packs away in the garage. Knowing what I'm hearing now I don't think I'd be putting any business their way.
tempImageOnYSUq.jpg

He is
Sorry to hear your story! They’re a shocking business

Be sure to leave a review on their google page. This is how I finally managed to get a response. I did end up getting the correct bed from them eventually

This was accompanied constant calls and emails to change my google review (no chance!). These turned into threats, including the classic ‘I know where you live, so will come collect the bed tomorrow’.
Mat the Owner is only a small tubby bloke And a bullshiter

First impressions a nice bloke and could have potential for a really good company but fails with his service and Lies

Just been over to look at the website.... I suppose we are all wise after the event but there are a few tell tale signs on the website.... namely the header for and I quote "Cancellations of Orders".... having a header for cancelling an order should tell you that they are lets say, used to dealing with folk ringing up and cancelling on a fairly frequent basis ...so much so they have been so kind as to put an header in for you to save them the job of answering the phone....and again any outfit that doesn't want to meet its customers and warns them off by saying dont turn up or we wont let you in.... would again be ringing my dont touch with a bargepole bell.... Just hope all concerned get either their money back if asking for a refund, or their goods on time and in the exepcted condition when ordering new... good that we have these forums to let other know of our experiences....

Back