Indicator Connector Missing

Jimmy007

T6 Pro
Hi Guys, I’m wondering if anyone can help here, I took delivery of my converted van on the 21st of March, it’s been sat on my drive way and hardly been used, it was only when my 6yr old son was in the van and I was out side that I noticed when he pressed the hazard warning button the side indicators on both wings were not working, as the van was sprayed two tone I thought the connectors were not connected to the indicator lens, however I fished the wire and both have been cut, so there is no connection for bulb, i got in touch with the conversation place and he was unaware and offered to sort it, but when they open which could be a while yet. In the meantime anyone know where I can get these connectors with out buying a loom?

3208B177-A0CA-4EE5-B56F-C9947F53AA5E.jpeg

Thanks for the link, so this will fit the existing bulbs, also the wire will need to be made longer as they cut quite a lot off, what sort of cable should I use ? I am thinking at one point they were stolen? Thanks for the link

If you want i can get a couple plugs for you and make them up with a few inches of cable ready to extend your wiring ?

or, mod your mirrors and blank off the hole...
016704af-c0f0-46e7-aead-c0c21d3060e3-jpeg.64166

Back