I'd like to introduce you to....

Yep, cfx95dz2 ... Works VERY well, fridge & freezer (-22deg), or any combo of it.. 2*fridges, 2*freezers, 1fridge other off,1freezer other off , 1 fridge 1 freezer (swap compartments round.. Large or small), etc etc

Runs in 32 deg heat for 4 days on a 110ah battery apparently! With a fridge set to 3deg and a freezer at -18deg !

Last edited:
I'm not going to get all ranty which I could easily do.. but if you don't want to sell something don't put it up for sale! It seems fairly logical to me. I'd arranged finance, insurance, a winter home.... I'd even ordered a Haynes manual!!
Cockend!!!!!

Go back ask him if he has a manual, if not try and sell him one..

View attachment 7922 @Thogg , I've got one of these.. Ice cold beer n ices anywheres m8 :rofl:
@Thogg holds 133 cans so that's the weekends beer taken care of at any gathering. Or can hold ice cream - those of a certain age will recall the ice cream seller on his trike with a cold box and this an updated version :rofl:. Good for supermarkets and freezer restocking as well as family holidays. Surprisingly, one half the size is not half the price so the size and versatility are good value in comparison.

Cfx95dz2 = shnapps at its proper temperature.. (Buried at the bottom of the freezer, and only removed to pour the shots, then placed back in freezer!)

Pulls the temp down REAL quick, efficient and quiet.. Only one with simultaneous fridge and freezer, proper compressor... Just need to sort head unit out with app connect to run the app on stereo.. Leave it connected on 12v or 240v, and you can turn it on and off via the app and set compartment temps & alarm's, view batt voltage and batt protection settings...

Last edited:
Back