I'd like to introduce you to....

What's your plans for it?
Can see your van in the background, did no one ever tell you that doing deals in a car park is a tad dodgy?

What's your plans for it?
Can see your van in the background, did no one ever tell you that doing deals in a car park is a tad dodgy?
The plans are to get the paint colour matched and get the front end resprayed which will take care of some tiny bits of paint bubbling and the new front wing. She'll be mint then! Next will be a new interior .. thinking cream with red piping... and then who knows.. it's a summer fun driver/potential investment/project.
I was warned about dodgy car park deals. Gave that a good ignoring.

The plans are to get the paint colour matched and get the front end resprayed which will take care of some tiny bits of paint bubbling and the new front wing. She'll be mint then! Next will be a new interior .. thinking cream with red piping... and then who knows.. it's a summer fun driver/potential investment/project.
I was warned about dodgy car park deals. Gave that a good ignoring.
That interior will look very nice. Are you going to use it as a show piece or a daily runner?

That interior will look very nice. Are you going to use it as a show piece or a daily runner?
I don't know yet mate.. I'm going to see how it pans out!! It's only done 10000 miles since 1990!!

Stand down.... seller has decided that after offering it for sale and agreeing a price and date that he can't sell it after all.

Oh no; how very annoying!

A classic 911 came up for sale in pretty poor condition on Ebay - I was tempted but it would probably be beyond me.

Oh no; how very annoying!

A classic 911 came up for sale in pretty poor condition on Ebay - I was tempted but it would probably be beyond me.
I'm not going to get all ranty which I could easily do.. but if you don't want to sell something don't put it up for sale! It seems fairly logical to me. I'd arranged finance, insurance, a winter home.... I'd even ordered a Haynes manual!!
Cockend!!!!!

I'm not going to get all ranty which I could easily do.. but if you don't want to sell something don't put it up for sale! It seems fairly logical to me. I'd arranged finance, insurance, a winter home.... I'd even ordered a Haynes manual!!
Cockend!!!!!
Oh cr4p. A lot of "emotional" as well as time investment too then. That is a massive ar5e.

What a full on total bell. Hope you now go out of your way to find him on the road!
"Officer, why have you pulled me over?"
" You have a defective tail light!"
"No I haven't!"
The officer draws his night stick.....smash....tail light lies in pieces.
"Oh yes it is sunshine, and your headlights appear to be equally defective!"

Works on all the great American old school cop shows.:D

What a full on total bell. Hope you now go out of your way to find him on the road!
"Officer, why have you pulled me over?"
" You have a defective tail light!"
"No I haven't!"
The officer draws his night stick.....smash....tail light lies in pieces.
"Oh yes it is sunshine, and your headlights appear to be equally defective!"

Works on all the great American old school cop shows.:D
Whilst I'm super frustrated about it I don't blame the guy. It was a really lovely car and if I owned it and didn't have to sell it I wouldnt. I've consoled myself by having a double snow foam Sunday and have fully valeted the van.

Whilst I'm super frustrated about it I don't blame the guy. It was a really lovely car and if I owned it and didn't have to sell it I wouldnt. I've consoled myself by having a double snow foam Sunday and have fully valeted the van.

Bright side is retail therapy.. Any mods you were thinking of doing to the 6? :D

Back