ID Buzz

Thanks for the photos.
Going to test drive next week so hopping to order soon.
Its good to see upgrades coming as I am going simple to start .Have you got a rear seat in yours or just the windows fitted.

I need to keep mine as a van so its just the side windows.

It’s just like a campervan but much smaller, WTF nearly 80K and you need to get out in the rain to push bed in place!

Thanks for the photos.
Going to test drive next week so hopping to order soon.
Its good to see upgrades coming as I am going simple to start .Have you got a rear seat in yours or just the windows fitted.
How did the test drive go?

How did the test drive go?
Not till tomorrow so will update then.
Do you think I need heated screen or can I just preheat it on my phone In the morning?
Do you carry much weight in yours as I will running with about 150 kg all the time.
Its a big decision to buy electric but only done 170 miles this week for work so would of been fine with one charge but can’t risk going low as could need to do a lot more at very short notice.

I've not looked into if you can preheat it. I live right on the south coast so have rarely needed a heated windscreen, the few times it would have come in handy I've forgotten I had it and scraped it.

I can't see that 150kg will make a lot of difference to range or acceleration though. I carry between 50 to 100kg in mine.

Had a good drive today and have it over night so have another run tomorrow.
first thing to say is it fantastic to drive compared to petrol or diesel van and handles better even with the extra weight.
It looking like about 200 miles on 80% charge which is fine for me.Put about 100 kg in back with two people upfront and felt the same to me.
The one thing I found that surprised me was the pickup it’s not a Tesla but better than expected from a van.
went out in the dark and the standard LEDs are good so don’t need to upgrade at last.
Going to order next week so will have a nice T6 kombi up for sale in the new year if anyone on here is looking for one as don’t really want to give it to the trade.Would love it to go to a good.

first thing to say is it fantastic to drive compared to petrol or diesel van and handles better even with the extra weight.
It looking like about 200 miles on 80% charge which is fine for me.Put about 100 kg in back with two people upfront and felt the same to me.
The one thing I found that surprised me was the pickup it’s not a Tesla but better than expected from a van.
went out in the dark and the standard LEDs are good so don’t need to upgrade at last.
Going to order next week so will have a nice T6 kombi up for sale in the new year if anyone on here is looking for one as don’t really want to give it to the trade.Would love it to go to a good

Seriously? You’re going g to chop

Going to order next week so will have a nice T6 kombi up for sale in the new year if anyone on here is looking for one as don’t really want to give it to the trade.Would love it to go to a good.
Seriously? You’re going to chop a T6 for a prototype of next generation market testing? VW have even passed the camper development to converter enthusiasts to trial on their behalf

I found the drive so much nicer than our T6.1, When I take the T6 up to MK from Brighton the concrete part of the M25 is absolutely knackering, the Buzz on the same trip is much less tiring. The T6 around town is great but I need a van for the trip to MK and back and the T6 just isn't the best for that (for me). We've been aiming to sell ours for nearly 3 months but it needs a new windscreen (current one cracked) and that's on back order.

By the time you get yours there wil be lot more aftermarket parts available.

Seriously? You’re going to chop a T6 for a prototype of next generation market testing? VW have even passed the camper development to converter enthusiasts to trial on their behalf
I was going to down grade size for small van or SUV but this came along and to be fair after doing another 50 miles today then getting back in the T6 perhaps I shouldn’t compare .
I think it’s too small for a camper ( short wheel base ) but for driving comfort and power is up with a SUV .
If you want to replace a transporter and can manage with the size drop and 200 mile realistic range have a test drive.
I am getting on now so probably my last van and just wanted to get into the ev age before I hang up my keys for the last time.

One thing that did concern me as we left is the radar module in that grill gap, it's been knocked down and is facing the road. It does look much more vulnerable than the placement on T6 et al...
Never had a problem with mine or heard of problems with others to be honest but can see what you are saying. That one might just be down to some heavy handed vehicle prep work.

What colours? :thumbsup:
Just gone for white as cost saving. Thinking of having a go at wrapping the bottom in grey.
Two single seats with armrests and tail gate with window. I am hoping to add side windows and two rear seats and end up with a smaller version if my t6 kombi I have now.

Just gone for white as cost saving. Thinking of having a go at wrapping the bottom in grey.
Two single seats with armrests and tail gate with window. I am hoping to add side windows and two rear seats and end up with a smaller version if my t6 kombi I have now.
Combi is what i want, cant really afford or justify Buzz Buss, especially on Cargo as i'm vat reg and can get 5k grant and vat back.
Spoke to Sinclair Cardiff yesterday and said can get £750 worth of charge vouchers

Combi is what i want, cant really afford or justify Buzz Buss, especially on Cargo as i'm vat reg and can get 5k grant and vat back.
Spoke to Sinclair Cardiff yesterday and said can get £750 worth of charge vouchers
I have gone for home smart charger for £99 offer .Not sure if I would use the charge vouchers as hoping to charge at home over night. Have a drive you will love it.

Back