How to remove sliding windows T6.1

Dubious

Hi all.
Does anyone have access to a video that shows how to remove the rear sliding window sections from a T6.1 please?
I have a leak on both sides and have found a video that shows a logical cause and fix but I cannot for the life of me find a video showing me how to get the sliding window off to allow me to do the fix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheers!

I think this might be earlier than a T6.1 but might offer some clues?

I think this might be earlier than a T6.1 but might offer some clues?

Thanks!

Looks like the wrong type of window latch but I’ll work through the thread to see if anything comes up.

My window catches get squeezed vertically.

My T6.1 Caravelle was a dealer demonstrator, I think I understand now why they specced it with non sliding windows, which I thought odd at the time but now rather thankful for!

Hi all.
Does anyone have access to a video that shows how to remove the rear sliding window sections from a T6.1 please?
I have a leak on both sides and have found a video that shows a logical cause and fix but I cannot for the life of me find a video showing me how to get the sliding window off to allow me to do the fix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheers!
just had mine replaced on warranty,lets see what happens if it rains again

Hi all.

Cheers!
I replaced mine this weekend, really easy to swap out... just need to pop this middle bit out and you can remove the sliding part. 1697443465764.png

Back