How to hide items in the boot

IMG_9366.JPG Iv had a full set of locks4vans security locks fitted and Had full limo tint on both rear windows and the lightest tint on both fronts. As I think if someone attempted to smash the window it will be more difficult to go through with having the film tint on.

That's right, when it comes you will see four triangle shaped tie downs, they are either m8 or m10 hex bolts. If you search goggle I'm sure I have seen one of the folding bed company's that use these to secure the legs of the folding bed to the floor.

All the best with the van on the Thursday :)

That's right, when it comes you will see four triangle shaped tie downs, they are either m8 or m10 hex bolts. If you search goggle I'm sure I have seen one of the folding bed company's that use these to secure the legs of the folding bed to the floor.

The firm that uses the tie down points for its beds is Exploria and there are many photos in related threads on the Forum here.

@G11hws Thank you. I'm soo excited. Its like being a kid again at Christmas. Bet I won't sleep Wednesday night.:)

How about that? @Mfwic and @G11hws
IMG_5444.JPG IMG_4900 2.jpg IMG_4834.jpgIMG_4835.jpg
Easy to remove if needed.
Folds up to ceiling. And what is most important , keeps your valuables safe at the back. There is no way you can get in to the back from cabin even you take back seats out :)
It reduced noise coming from the back about 50% My kombi is quiet like a caravelle hehe
There will be no problem with glazing if you must use your rear view mirror.
I have this fitted for over a year now and it does the job for me!

Back