How is this possible?! (Adblue)

Long tall John

VIP Member
T6 Guru
We have got the van in for its first MOT today And was given a courtesy van for the day when this popped up:

1166E32E-B6E8-4D24-9DD4-46F0D656B47E.jpeg

Have they had an ERG delete or something? 22 plate Kombi

The bigger AdBlue tank in the 6.1 helps.

Last edited:
I only drove it 4 miles! What I did notice was the steering was much lighter and when adjusting the steering wheel it seemed to have a longer reach. Not sure if that was to do with the dash design or that I could drop the seat down (can’t lower ours because it’s a factory swivel).

Wow! Filled my T6 (17 plate) shuttle up with 10ltr adblue and get 6000miles. That tank must be 30 ltrs! That's ~30kg of weight you are carrying around when full!
I’ve only just seen this… I had the same exact thought. Even if you’re heavy mileage, only lazy buggers get this upgrade

Edit (I wonder how many people I've just offended)

T6.1’s got the bigger tank from the first quarter of 2021, mine has the larger one, only topped it up once in 23K

I would say throw some stones in the bottom of the tank like you do in the toilet cistern at home but thinking about it you wouldn’t be saving any weight!

I’m hardly the one to talk about weight when I’ve sound deadened every inch of the van that I could!

Back