How I think I'm going to do it!

Trouble is the TN110 measures L355 x W176 x H189mm which I reckon is a just a good under seat fit. (I could be wrong as I’m basing this on CAD drawings)

Yep, might just squeeze under but you might need to lie it on its side if it’s a swivel seat. Roamer 100Ah is 325 x 170 x 220 (£450) so that’s same issue but we designed a 200Ah that fits perfectly under a T6 seatbase measuring 290 x 330 x 180 - terminals are on the side so you can access these without snagging cables. At £855 it’s not much more than the 110Ah TN battery, has higher charging and discharging rates, Bluetooth monitoring and low temp charge protection :)

Yep, might just squeeze under but you might need to lie it on its side if it’s a swivel seat. Roamer 100Ah is 325 x 170 x 220 (£450) so that’s same issue but we designed a 200Ah that fits perfectly under a T6 seatbase measuring 290 x 330 x 180 - terminals are on the side so you can access these without snagging cables. At £855 it’s not much more than the 110Ah TN battery, has higher charging and discharging rates, Bluetooth monitoring and low temp charge protection :)
Due to an extended delay on the delivery of my vans, I ended up using the TN Power batteries that I had already bought on a (non van) related project.

I have tonight ordered a 200Ah under seat battery from you guys (from your website) for my new van which is now due in October, but cannot work out if I should order another for the "Work van" which now looks like will be delayed until December! (Nightmare!)

I will call you tomorrow to have a chat about the requirements for the "Work van" and I look forward to speaking soon.

I'd like to thank you for responding to my post earlier in the year because it is now clear that your product is far more suitable than any other available option. If you hadn't brought this to my attention I am sure I'd be still "Googling" the suitable options!

Speak soon.

Back